Monday 12 July 2010

Might as well just post a nice depressing blog post here

It's good because no one actually knows that I have this blog so no one will see it and I can unleash and say whatever I like, WHILST NOT BEING TOO CAREFUL OF GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND SUCH. RESULT.

Sick of everyone. All I need right now is my family and red dead redemption, as my family counts as human contact and red dead redemption allows me to shoot everyone in the head who I can't actually shoot in real life (you know, due to it being illegal, me not owning a gun or me having the actually real ability to shoot someone in real life).

People are effort, they bring drama, they make you feel like crap and they generally don't give a shit about you! Wahayyyy! The only person I want to be around is Carys right now, but she's away for this week.

I basically feel like no one cares about me, trusts me or values me at all. I'm just sick of everyone.

This is a terrible post.

No comments:

Post a Comment